Tuesday 25 October 2011

Beauty over Intelligence? Or Intelligence over beauty?

Hello people,

I have a deep and meaningful question for you. If you had to chose which would you chose? Beauty or Intelligence? I personally would chose Intelligence because whenever I do something different to my hair I tend to mess with it during class rather than listen. I don't know about all of you but that is my choice and if worst comes to the worst and I want beauty I'll be smart enough to make myself beautiful.

Another message, my neighbours' dog ate my phone. I'm so glad it wasn't my homework because I doubt the teachers would take that excuse. (Giggling at my own joke). I have another question for you this week:

How often do we skip a day or go back in time?

Think about it,
Clíodhna
P.S: I will (hopefully) be posting a review of a brilliant book tomorrow!!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment