Tuesday 11 October 2011

-Blank-

Hello,

I'm really sorry that I haven't posted in a while but I'm here now!! I have been questioning myself a lot this past while. I'd write a post and then think 'wait, is that ok? Will people read it?' so yeah no matter what I am going to post this so don't blame me if it is crap. I have been writing a lot this week. It is all very bad but maybe if I just spew everything in my head onto a page or computer document I can edit it to like GOOD stuff. God knows that would be a miracle (my sister knows too, Hi Aoife!!).
                                                                                        It is also my in between sister's EIGHTEENTH BIRTHDAY on Friday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINÉAD!!!!!! I got her a lovely present and hopefully she will like it. Did I mention that I love computers??I mean yeah I have a blog but that doesn't mean that I am good a t computers but I am. I was helping out for the computer room at open night at my school last night and it was a lot of fun. I have to go now but I will post again at very least in this week.

Wish me luck with a hectic week!!
Clíodhna
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment