Saturday 11 February 2012

Mid-Term

Hello old chaps!

Dreadfully sorry that I haven't written in a while! My group won a dance competition today! With Thriller, LOTS of fun!! Well away from that average everyday stuff! Have any of you seen the new Hunger Games Trailer?? It's absolutely brilliant. Well done to Jennifer Laurence for playing Katniss so well!! Well, in my opinion! Here it is:


Brilliantly done. I think this might end up being one of the best book to film adaptation in a long time. A few other good book to film adaptation would be I Am Number Four (the book is by Pittacus Lore).

In other news I am hoping to start a new blog. A book blog. I haven't a clue what to call it yet. Let me know your suggestions in the comment section below. Thanks a lot guys!! And I  know that I haven't got that many readers but I still talk as if there are millions of you! I'm not strange I just think that no matter what the audience, the performance or writing should be the same. Also I have a week off school (Mid-Term) and therefore I will be posting more!! Have fun! And please let me know what you think of the new blog! It still needs a name!! My sister should also be helping, she is extremely witty so she should be a big help!! Thanks Aoife!!!!!


C xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment