Thursday 2 February 2012

OVER 1000 PAGE VIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People of earth, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a teenage, Irish girl who lives in a town of 20000 people. But over this blog I have reached 1000 people! That's 5% of my town!! That's a lot if you don't think anyone would even think to read your writing. It means a lot. My sister has been a big support to me. Thank you to all who have read this, told someone about it or just thought "Hey, that makes a little bit of sense! She's not insane!" when they read it (This is for people who know me personally and had no idea why I started this.) I will post a post that will tell you all and hopefully more exactly why I did start this blog. What could of possessed me? Demons, ghosts, evil spirits, computers overtaking the world? I have no idea so when you read it next week you'll only know about 5 minutes after I will. Again thank you so much!!!!!!!!!! I actually can't believe it!!!!! I'm gonna stop now. After this: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Clíodhna
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment