Wednesday 28 December 2011

Christmas Havoc+ Scratch

Hello people who live,

I am really sorry that I haven't posted in ages but I'm here now. The reasons for my not being here are
1. Christmas Havoc
2. Occasionally the 'i' button on my laptop stops working and then I feel stupid because it looks like I can't spell. Also the 'k' key goes as well but not as important. Hey! From now on in this post I will try not to use the letter 'k'. NOW!
3. The third reason for my not being here is that the computer teacher in my school sent me the address of a webpage to download a program in an e-mail and I have been trying to get my head around then I realised that also in the e-mail were the web addresses of some helpful tutorials on how to use it. It's actually quite fun!!

So there you have it, my reasons. I will hopefully be posting more often now but I have got a lot of things to do. I have to write a debate, in Irish. Normally I wouldn't mind but it's the holidays!! It won't take long so I'm sure it'll be fine.

Bye!,
Clíodhna
xxx
P.S: I didn't use any of the forbidden letter (k)!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment