Sunday 11 March 2012

In My Mailbox #3

Hello people of the planet where blogs exist!

This week I was very happy and this was why:


Awake at Dawn by C. C. Hunter (Shadow Falls #2)


Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins (Don't like the UK cover!)


Stealing Phoenix by Joss Stirling (Benedict #2)


The Medusa Project: Hit Squad by Sophie McKenzie (The Medusa Project #6)


Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor


Torn by Amanda Hocking (Trylle #2)

Got loads of lovely books this week and can't wait to read them all!!
Plus, still have plenty to read at home!

Clíodhna
xxx

1 comment:

  1. You got really good books, I loved The Daughter of Smoke and Bone

    P.S you have to sign up to In My Mailbox for it to work properly. When you go on The Story Siren's blog post: http://www.thestorysiren.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-166.html#more-4148 you see the list of blogs? You need to add yourself to that list using the "add your link" button at the bottom every week.

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete