Wednesday 18 January 2012

Nightmares, Dreams and Summer

Hey everybody,

If you have noticed the new quote at the top of the blog then well done, you are observant. To those who didn't you were probably too fascinated by the brilliant content of my posts to notice the background, congrats to you too, you know a good thing when you see it. Every month, week or well whenever I feel like it I will change the quote but it will always have something to do with nightmares, dreams or summer. This is not a quote about any of those things but I like it a lot, I think it says something, something wonderful. Here it is:

“I've always found that the most beautiful people, truly beautiful inside and out, are the ones who are quietly unaware of their effect." His eyes searched mine intently, and for a moment we stood there toe to toe. "The ones who throw their beauty around, waste what they have? Their beauty is only passing. It's just a shell hiding nothing but shadows and emptiness.” 
- Daemon Black, Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Pretty, isn't it?
Clíodhna
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment