Wednesday 8 June 2011

Lisa's Funeral Playlist

Hey Everybody,

My friend, Lisa, decided very early on what songs are going to be played at her funeral. Strange, I know, but still it shows that she is very prepared, I wonder what has gotten into her? Just kidding but here's the list(or what I can remember of it).

  1. Noah &the Whale- L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N.
  2. All Time Low- Lost In Stereo
  3. The Simpsons- Lisa it's your birthday!
  4. Panic! at the Disco- The Ballad of Mona Lisa

Yes, they all have something to do with the name, Lisa. The first song has the name Lisa in it. The second song was written about someone named Lisa (according to Lisa). The third, well I'm not sure why she wants this song played at her funeral, it's not a very appropriate song for a funeral. And the last song also has Lisa in it.
Well there you have it, Lisa's Funeral Playlist. Thank You Lisa!

Clíodhna
xxx

P.S: Lisa was just joking about this being played at her funeral but I just thought it was random and quite a cool playlist. Thank You (again) Lisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment