Thursday 9 June 2011

Weather!

Hi Everybody (shoves Dr.Nick away),

Well, hello everybody. I don't know about where you are but the weather here is really pissing me off! Seriously, does anyone know the address of Mother nature? I think I need to pay her a visit and tell her that it's SUMMER!! It's dark and gloomy and it looks like it's going to rain! I'm so fricking sick of it!!!!! And it is raining! Brilliant, fan-diddily-astic! I so wish Ireland was warmer, I wouldn't want to live somewhere without our rich heritage! It sounds weird but I really love the Irish culture, I love the Irish language! In fact, I'm going to a Gaelteacht this summer. For those of you who don't know what that is, it is a trip where I will live in someone else's house and speak Irish all the time while doing fun stuff like hill-walking and surfing and sailing and loads more!!! I am going for 3 weeks!! It'll be amazing! I'm going as a student. Well i hope the weather is better (not much chance there)!! Bye!

Clíodhna
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment